Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ram Dass:Namaste~I Honor the Divine in You


Namaste means I honor the place in you 

where the entire Universe resides.

I honor the place of love, of light, of truth, of peace.

I honor the place within you 

where if you are in that place in you, 

and I am in that place in me, 

there is only one of us.

Ram Dass



Live in the garden of compassion 


I pledge to honor that place within you 

so together we can make the world a place 

of love, light, truth, and peace

Lightarted Sue


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 

No comments: