Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lightarted Postcard--Let Your Light Shine



Join the 30 Day LOVE Challenge

Want more love and connection in your life?

Focus on the giving of love not the getting of love.

If you want to make a difference in the lives of others,
the simple act of sending a brief, 'I love you' or
'saw this card and thought of you' note
can warm the heart of the receiver.

Who do you know who you'd love to see Shine?
Send this  Let Your Light Shine postcard to them.

Don't be stingy with your words of encouragement.
The more love and encouragement you give the more you get.
Join me in the 30 Day Love Challenge.
It's easy.
Share the Lightarted Living link
 http://lightartedliving.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-valentine-postcard-let-your-light.html
or share on facebook or twitter with a short note to
the people you'd like to encourage.

30 Days--30 Messages of Love

Who do you love and care about?

Tell them

P.S. I love you.

I'm sending this to YOU because I care about you.



Connect with Susan on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.  Sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.
For more than 25 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes changing easier than ever before. Contact Susan to schedule one or on-going life change coaching sessions.

2 comments:

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Well, I'm not one for Valentine's Day, but I'm definitely all for expressing love every day. Having just returned from visiting my terminally ill aunt, I would advise everyone to tell your loved ones you love them every chance you get!

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Jean that is the issue, isn't it. Be brave. Be bold. Let people know how much they mean to you--every chance you get.

So sorry to hear about your aunt. My mother is part of the welcoming committe 'up there'. I'll tell her to be on the look out for your aunt.

Sending you warm thoughts and HUGS.