Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Unity of Spirit

 



What Should I Look For?

I looked into the picture
and I asked 
"What do I see?"

Tell me dear spirits, 
what will this year be?

What is the theme of 2024?
What will be key?

The spirits came back to me
and answered so simply.

Let your light shine bright and 
let it be UNITY.



Let all your actions
work towards this goal.

Within your small circle of friends,
bring people into your loving fold.

Choose to create harmony
with friends and family.

Don't worry about what you can't affect.
Take one small step at a time.
Don't get discouraged.
Find a way to bring those around you
a little peace of mind.





Lead with love.
Be generous with praise.

Find forgiveness in your heart,
and send love to those whose beliefs and yours 
are very far apart.

Unity and harmony begins with the love
of one generous soul.

Why not be that person 
who shines a light so bright
it helps to heal the world of sorrows
with your shining light.

No comments: