Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lightarted Living: Khalil Gibran: In the Sweetness of Friendship let ...

Lightarted Living: Khalil Gibran: In the Sweetness of Friendship let ...:   

Khalil Gibran: In the Sweetness of Friendship let there be Laughter

 


Khalil Gibran~Wisdom for the Ages

In my youth I read Khalil Gibran;
Now, in my golden years, 
I contemplate Khalil Gibran--
one thoughtful musing at a time;
letting my mind slowly absorb 
the simplicity of his words;
letting the feelings 
seep into the depth of my heart 
and the loving thoughts 
reside in my soul.

💕

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter"--
could there be a better thought to hold?

💕

Friendship is many things,
but shared laughter is the ultimate
life-giving experience.

💕

Strive to find the sweet spots
in your relationships. 

💕

Find ways to share laughter and pleasures
despite the challenges and difficulties
you experience along the way.



The Sweetness of Friendship

"In the sweetness of friendship
let there be laughter
and the sharing of pleasures,
for in the dew of the little things
the heart finds its morning
and is refreshed."

Khalil Gibran

💕

May your heart always find its morning and be refreshed.

No comments: