Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Horse Speak: Sit Next to me~I too am Fluent in Silence



Silent Eloquence

"In the steady gaze of the horse
Shines a silent eloquence 
that speaks of love and loyalty,
Strength and courage.

It is the window 
that reveals to us 
How willing is his spirit,
How generous his heart."

Unknown



GUS

"A pony is a childhood dream.
A horse is an adulthood treasure."

Rebecca Carroll



Listening for the Beat and the Song

"His hooves pound the beat,
Your heart sings the song."

Jerry Shulman



An Invitation to Share Silence

"When a horse greets you with a nicker 
And regards you with a large and liquid eye,
The question of where you want to be
has been answered."

Unknown




Silence and Memories

"So, if you're too tired to speak,
Sit next to me, 
Because I, too, am fluent in silence."

R. Arnold 


"The holiest of all holidays
Are those kept by ourselves in silence
and apart:
The secret anniversaries of the heart."

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Tears are Words that can't be Spoken

"I came to be with you late last night,
To be with you while you slept.
I lay my head on your pillow, 
While next to me you wept.

A gentle smile kissed your lips
As I licked away a tear.
Until your time to join me
I'll be waiting through the years."

Unknown



Rest in Peace Gus

"One day, you and I shall gallop once again in an open field, 
with nothing in our way, except the wind blowing in our manes and tails."

Unknown


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.
                                                                                                    
Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list.

No comments: