Thursday, January 28, 2021

An Unseen Life that Dreams Us~John O'Donohue

 


"There is an unseen life that dreams us,

It knows our true direction and destiny.

We can trust ourselves more than we realize,

And we have no fear of change."


John O'Donohue



What is your unseen life dreaming for you?

What perfect destiny does your unseen life

have in store for you?


When you let go and trust, 

what true path will your unseen life lead you down?



When you trust yourself, 

what marvelous dream emerges?


Let Go

Trust Yourself

Let your unseen life dream you

Look for blessings and opportunities around every corner 




Have no fear of change. 




Have no fear of life.

Dream.




Original Photography of San Francisco by David Love. A big thanks to David Love for sharing his photography. David is a childhood friend I've known since elementary school. There is something about David's photography that catches my attention and pulls me in. I want to sit with his photos to inhale their soul and essence.


2 comments:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

That photo of all the houses did "pull me in" as you said, Sue. I immediately had the feeling that I wanted to knock on a few of those doors! And "Let your unseen life dream you. Look for blessings and opportunities around every corner. Have no fear of change." speaks to me today. As always, your art is inspiring.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Jean, what art have you been working on? Send me something!