Friday, March 20, 2020

How Much is that Doggie in the Beet Juice?


How much is that doggie




In the beet juice?



The one with the waggly-ist tail?



How much is that doggie in the shelter?




I do hope that doggy's for sale!

WOOF!



How much is that doggie in the beet juice?



Background Photo of "Beet Juice" by Lee Bryant

You Art What You Eat!

Life offers you a daily Rorschach Test to show you what you're focused on and perhaps provides you a clue of what you want to have in your life. All you have to do is unlock your eyes and look into everything to find what you're looking for. 

My partner-in-Art, Lee Bryant, who has an amazing eye for capturing interesting subjects in everyday life to photograph sends these works of art to me to use as a Rorschach Art Test.

The background I used in this piece is a photo of beet juice. Thus 'I art what I eat'! And what often shows up for me in my Rorschach Art Test are themes of love, relationships and dogs. 

And as often happens, as I turn my focus on dogs, love, and silliness, more silly dogs appear around me--one's rescued from the shelter into good homes. It makes me happy to see my friends adopt dogs to enrich their lives. It's good for the dogs and life-saving for the humans.


Welcome Seamus! 
Congrats Sue Flynn!

Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

 For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before. 

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 


No comments: