Monday, March 9, 2020

A Solitary Moment in Nature



"Alone with Myself,




The Trees Bend to Caress Me."




"The Shade




Hugs My Heart."




Take a Solitary Moment in Nature
Enjoy a Moment of Zen 




"Alone with myself, 
The trees bend to caress me.
The shade hugs my heart."

Candy Polgar




Background photo by Lee Bryant

What do you see?





Dedicated to my daughter, Tracy,
who requested I do a series in the forest.
May she have many moments of Zen in nature.


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before. 

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 

2 comments:

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Sue, LOVE the "hair" in "The Trees Bend to Caress Me!" Very clever. In the first photo, I see a chef holding a sourdough boule and a cutting board.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

I loved the hair too Jean! The chef is cooking up something good for our souls!