Monday, August 12, 2019

Carrying the Weight of a Passionate Life~Jeannette Encinias




Your Wild Bones Grow Luminous and Ripe





"When you are 80 years old

Your beauty rises in ways your cells can not imagine now,"





"And your wild bones grow luminous and ripe"





"After carrying the weight of a passionate life."

Jeannette Encinias









Dedicated to dear friends ahead of me on this journey of life 
who inspire me with their strength and resiliency 
in living a passionate life--
Norma Wright, Judi Smith, Karen King, Brandy Carson, 
Mary Eaton, and Jeff and Lois Widen.

Many thanks to Sue Flynn for the barn owl photo, 
and to Lee Bryant for passing on Jeannette Encinias' poem. 
And of course many thanks to Jeannette Encinias for 
sharing her poem with the world.




Some days if I sit quietly and wait, 
beauty and wisdom land at my front door. 
I always open the door and let it in.
What about you?
Can you feel the luminosity and ripeness 
in your wild bones?


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates
                          
For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.
                                                                                                    
Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 

2 comments:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Beautiful! I see my older friends as lighting the way for me, showing me how it's done. My dear friend who was 20 years older died far too young. I could have used her guidance a lot longer. She would have "felt the luminosity and ripeness in her wild bones" at 80.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

And we, dear Delightful Jean, must begin to feel the luminosity and ripeness of our wild bones glowing today with increasing intensity as we go forward.