Saturday, August 3, 2019

Carry Friends with You Wherever You Go


💗💗

A Soft Downy Vest of Friends a Good Life Makes!



💗💗

Carry your friends with you wherever you go.


💗💗
Keep your friends close to your heart.

💗💗

Feather your Soul with the love of friends.


Can you find all 8 birds in this picture?


Be a Fair-Feathered Friend~

💗💗
~Flocked-full of friends~

💗💗
~Swooping into the day on wings of love~

💗💗
~Lying down nightly enveloped in soft downy feelings of love and safety~

~Knowing You Are Loved. 



Song of the Open Road


"Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road, 

Healthy, free, the world before me, 

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose." 


"Still here I carry my old delicious burdens, 

I carry them~men and women~I carry them with me wherever I go, 

I swear it is impossible for me to get rid of them, 

I am fill’d with them, and I will fill them in return." 

From Song of the Open Road
 Walt Whitman




What Do You Carry With You?

What would you find in your feathers upon closer look?

Underneath it all, are your feathers always ready to be
ruffled, or flocked full of friends?

Do you suit up in a soft downy vest of friends  
each day, or a suit of armor?




Sign Up for Free E-mail updates                  
For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.                                                        
Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list.
About the Tufted Coquette

The tufted coquette (Lophornis ornatus) is a small, ornately-patterned hummingbird that breeds in eastern Venezuela, Trinidad, Guiana, and northern Brazil. The adult male Tufted Coquette has broad, rufous-and-black throat tufts as well as an orange crest that give this species its common name. 

Nepstad, L. (2011). Tufted Coquette (Lophornis ornatus), version 1.0. In Neotropical Birds Online (T. S. Schulenberg, Editor). Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Ithaca, NY, USA. https://doi.org/10.2173/nb.tufcoq1.01


Credit and Thanks

**Credit and many thanks to Mukesh Ramdass for photographing the Tufted Coquette (a hummingbird) in Guyana, and to 'I Love Birdwatching' for posting it on Facebook for the world's enjoyment. 

I was so taken with the beauty of this little creature I was compelled to study the details of it by looking for and finding the hidden beings within it.  I found this Hummer full of love.

No comments: