Monday, May 14, 2018

Calming Daily Affirmations for Trusting Life


Each Moment of my Life 
is New, Fresh and Vital


All Is Well


I Have Faith in the Future


I Trust Myself, My Friends and My Life

All Is Well


Looking Forward to the Day
with Enthusiasm and Energy

Each Moment of My Life is New, Fresh and Vital


You Are Safe

You Are In Good Hands

All is Well


We've Got You Covered

I Trust Myself, My Friends and My Life


I Have Faith in the Future

I Am in Good Hands

All is Well



Sign Up for Free E-mail updates
                          
For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 

2 comments:

Barb M said...

Thank you, Susan, for these daily posts...always seem to know what we all need to hear.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

It's what we all need to hear and believe daily, Barb!