Monday, October 17, 2022

Sow Seeds for Life to Nourish and Sustain You

 




"People should regard their words as seeds;
They should sow their word seeds and 
then allow them to grow in silence."

Deva Vibha

Sow Seeds and Allow to Grow in Silence

What do you want to grow in your garden of life? What type of life would nourish you? By putting it into words, and then letting those words grow in silence, you can sow the seeds to plant and grow a life that nourishes and sustains you.


You tickle my fancy
You light up my world
You put a smile on my face
Your light shines bright
You make me laugh
You let me know everything's alright  

What Word Seeds Do You Want to Sow?

What if you created a daily habit of sowing word seeds that planted ideas for what you desire for yourself and others, and then you shut up and let them grow in silence? What would that look like? For me, it shows up in pictures and I harvest the results in my relationships and life.



Outside I find my happy friends
Always filled with joy
Welcoming one another
With warm hugs and kisses
Everyone belongs!
Oh to be part of their tribe 
Fills me with such JOY!

Put a Smile on Your Face and Love in Your Heart

The word seeds I sow daily result in a life that nourishes and sustains me especially through the tough times. 

This year, as I've navigated 8 months of breast cancer treatment, I've planted my word seeds in a rich foundation of love, based on a desire to grow a garden of healthy people in healthy relationships to surround me. It has sustained me and kept my focus on enjoying life throughout. I'm at the tail-end of my treatment and I'm thriving. Life is good.

Think about what is important to you and put it into words to sow in your daily life. Choose to grow the life you want every day.



Planting Seeds of Strength and Healing

"There is in every true woman's heart,
A spark of heavenly fire,
Which lies dormant in the broad daylight, 
But which kindles up and beams and blazes
In the dark hour of adversity."

Irving Washington




Planting Seeds of Ease

The real secret to a fabulous life
Is to live imperfectly with great delight!

Leigh Standley


Planting Seeds of Joy

The sun rose with a joie de vivre,
Shining light thru my window to embrace me;
An exultation of spirit enveloped the morning,
Spilling out onto the day.




Planting Seeds of Healing and Hope

"There was a time when the scented breeze would make you fly,
Like a sylph that danced with the flowers in eternal fields.
I will grasp the flow again; I will feel the breeze again."

Mirela Athanas




2 comments:

Barb said...

I have been playing catch up on your blog posts. Thank you for continually inspiring others with your art and prose in the face of your own challenges. Wishing you continued healing on your journey to wellness. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Love and light, Barb

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Thank you Barb! We are all in this life journey together. I gather strength from all who have gone before me.