Sunday, November 14, 2021

Softly Paint the Hard Edges of Life Away with Love

 



Living on the misty shores of time




She floated thru life with ease




Softly painting the hard edges of life away




With gentle brush strokes of love




Women in the Mist Photo
by Gayle Anderson

Thank you, Gayle, for your incredible eye 
capturing such emotive visions of nature.




Living on the Misty Shores of Time

Living on the misty shores of time,
She floated thru life with ease,
Softly painting the hard edges of life away,
With gentle brush strokes of love.

Susan J Meyerott


4 comments:

JimC said...

Thanks for all You do!
Jim

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Sue, I am all teary-eyed now. I love all your art and poetry, but this was especially moving.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Jim I'm thrilled you are gifting me your wonderful photos to scribble over. I can't wait to get started. With appreciation, Lightarted Sue

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Jean I'm so glad it spoke to you today. The words and images popped out of me today. I love 'living on the misty shores of life', and today, the world is misty and filled with a silvery-grey fog. I took my dog on the trail on this magical misty day and engaged in many quiet conversations with others enjoying this wintery season.