Sunday, June 10, 2018

ALIVE~Color My World Bright, Positive and Upbeat!



A Prayer for Light


"Let the light of the Universe enfold, protect me,
and bathe me in its healing love."     

        

"Let this journey be a tool to bring peace of mind,
love, joy and kindness back to my life."



"Cleanse my soul of hurt and bitterness,
resentment, vengeful and judgmental thinking."


 "Give me balance and serenity to face each trial with faith,
an open mind, love and kindness."



"When I get lost, let the sun shine down light
to show me the way back to the path of Love."



"One day at a time keep hope alive
do something~ anything for hope." 

Unknown 

This 'prayer for light' came to me from the Facebook page of long time friend, Theresa Raynor many years ago. I send it back out into the universe to spread hope and healing where its needed. 



No matter what hardships or trials you're facing, 
always find a way to color your world 
bright, positive and upbeat

BE FULLY ALIVE AND ALWAYS HOPEFUL!

Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 


No comments: