Thursday, December 28, 2017

Choose a Resilient Attitude for the New Year


Adopt a Resilient Attitude 

Fall Down 7 Times~Get Up 8 Times

What do you see when you look out of your eyes? 

For Christmas my sis-in-law, Lee sent me a photo from NASA and asked 'what do you see?'. As I played with the photo I began thinking about the world view I want to adopt in the New Year. 

What emerged in my mind's eye is a world that keeps on going round after round after round. My vision is a world that is resilient and populated with people who are kind, compassionate, strong and hearty.
I imagine no matter what difficulties we might face in 2018 we'll rise to the occasion and be lifted up to become stronger and more capable to create a better world. I see a world filled with resilient people able to bounce back from hardships and set backs through their connections with one another and Mother Earth.
When we fall down seven times, we help each other get up eight times.


Be Resilient

Fall Down Seven Times~Get Up Eight

Start your New Year by choosing a resilient attitude that keeps you bouncing back. What attitude can you adopt that will help you grow stronger, kinder, and more capable no matter your circumstances?


I see the moon and the moon sees me
God bless the moon and God bless me!

Lao Tzu  Wisdom to Adopt

“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”

“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

“Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.”

“At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”



Always ride your horse in the direction it is heading.

Sign Up for Free E-mail updates
                          
For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.


Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 


2 comments:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sue, another great one! I will be more resilient the more I embrace change. That is the "motto" I have chosen for 2018: Embrace change. Change is going to happen, can't stop it, no sense fighting it; don't just accept it, embrace it. Resilience is something that is highly underrated.

Susan J Meyerott, M.S. said...

Thanks, Jean. I'd say from your comments that 'always ride your horse in the direction it's headed' sums it up for you. No use fighting change, so ride that horse where it's taking you!