Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Every Time I Lose a Dog They Take a Piece of My Heart



💔FAREWELL 'HE WHO WILL NOT BE IGNORED'💓






ANON



Morning Memory 

Every morning after finishing his breakfast, Arrow would come into the office where I'd be working on the computer. He'd greet me with a tail wag and a soft paw on my leg to tell me to turn around so I could massage him while he looked deeply into my eyes to memorize my soul.
Dogs never believe we're too busy to relate with them. They are 'the beings who will not be ignored'. They work tirelessly to keep 'the pack' together and balanced.

Thanks to one of my favorite dog lovers, Art Lipski, for reminding me of this great dog quote.


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates
                          
For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes letting go and moving forward with life easier than ever before.


Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list. 

No comments: