Saturday, September 10, 2016

Let Go: Live a Life that Causes Your Soul to Dance


I wish to live a life 



That causes my soul to dance inside my body. 





Let Go and Express Yourself.




Choose to Live a Life that Causes Your Soul to Dance 




'Please send me your last pair of shoes, 

worn out with dancing as

you mentioned in your letter, 

so that I might have something 

to press against my heart.'

 Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

Japanese Proverb


Quote Credits: 

'I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body.'

Dele Olanubi



'Dance is the hidden language of the soul.' 

Martha Graham


Sign Up for Free E-mail updates

For more than 35 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes changing easier than ever before.

Do you know someone who could benefit from uplifting messages? Please share Lightarted Living with them. If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, join the FREE Lightarted Living mailing list.

No comments: