Ease forward by giving yourself plenty of time to:
- Ask questions--of yourself, then of others, to help you discover your truth.
- Make Lists--of activities you might want to transition into doing more of as you do less of what you're leaving behind.
- Acknowledge to yourself the purpose for the transition and how you feel about it.
- List what things or people you want to take with you vs what you want to leave behind.
- Acknowledge what you're grateful for in the experience you're leaving behind.
To Find FLOW and PASSION through Transitions...
Discover what Motivates your Actions
My sense of flow and passion kick in during times of transition when I consciously identify and trust my inner motivations. Here's what motivates my actions:
- I want to be consumed with a sense of flow.
- I like to problem solve and figure out how to solve problems related to living a better life---for me, my family, and friends.
- I want my children to know they have the persistence and patience to problem solve through difficulties and challenges. I want to influence them.
- I want to be a role model for my children on how to move through life.
- I want to pass on the keys to staying motivated and interested in life. And what to do when you lose your self-confidence, direction, or motivation.
WHAT MOTIVATES YOUR ACTIONS TO CREATE FLOW AND PASSION THROUGH TRANSITIONS?
Within your HEART keep one still secret spot where dreams may go.....
For more than 30 years, Susan Meyerott has been helping people lighten up and step over invisible barriers to change one step at a time. She speaks to your heart, puts you at ease, and makes changing easier than ever before.
If you're interested in learning more about closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, sign up for free e-mail subscription