Monday, May 9, 2011

Live Simply. Speak Kindly. Care Deeply. Love Generously.

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.Unknown

Listening for Life-Enhancing Messages

Today was my day to sit quiet and reflect on life. I decided my goal was to do nothing-- set no goals and have no expectation for accomplishing anything.

Today I would be open to listening for the life-enhancing messages that wanted to come in, then share them with you. It didn't take long for one to appear.

Life is Like Coffee

I'm a coffee lover who loves the ritual of starting my day with a great cup of coffee. So when Simple Truths sent me an inspirational video called 'Life is Like Coffee' I knew this one was for me to share with you.

Click on the link below to treat yourself to four minutes of quiet reflection, then share the message with someone you care about.

http://www.flickspire.com/m/SimpleTruths/LifeIsLikeCoffee

Be Wise--Apply What You Know

Sure, you've heard this before, but sometimes life gets away from us and we stop applying what we know. Why not stop and start over? Recommit to yourself to live what you know rather than allowing your circumstances or the negativity of others determine your attitude and actions.

Live Simply.
Speak Kindly.
Care Deeply.
Love Generously.

P.S. Having said that...now I want to say....my coffee does taste better in one of my hand painted cups!

No comments: